The Best Shoe Repair in New York:
How do we earn that title?
What makes us the best shoe repairers in New York? Our level of craftsmanship. Unlike some, we don’t take half measures; we use the best products and painstaking skill to return your shoes (and bags) to their original condition, or as near to it as is humanly possible. We hire experienced shoemakers, because the best person to repair a shoe is someone who has made shoes in the first place. This has been our mission since Cesar Andrade started the business 37 years ago, and it has helped to make us a leading shoe repair store in New York City, under the name of Cesar's Shoe Repair. Our staff’s hundreds of years of combined experience of working for the exacting New York City market ensure that we deliver the best quality repair every time.
We also pride ourselves on our customer service. We stand behind our work 100%; if you are not happy with our service, we will do whatever it takes to make it right for you. We can give this kind of guarantee because we are confident in the quality of our work. We use only the proper tools, including the most up to date technology, and we dedicate one individual to each task in the shoe repair process. We have one worker manning the bench, one the sanders, one shiner and one repair technician dedicated to each job. And behind the business stands Cesar, one of the few master shoemakers still working in the city.
Come to us and we will
- Take on shoe repairs that others won’t touch
- Give you the attention of our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff
- Give you a quick turnaround – usually just a few days, not the 1 to 2 weeks taken by some other firms
- Return your shoes to you like new
- AND we’ll pick up and deliver to your building doorman, anywhere below 34 th Street in Manhattan